Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Savage Style



The very name of Andrew Chipman's fashion blog, Pulling Teeth, may send shivers through your molars, but once you get past that you're in for a treat. No, not a lollipop, something even better. Expect a men's fashion blogger who's savage style is conveyed through DIY projects, thrift store finds and the occasional piece from one of his favorite designers, Jeremy Scott.

T-shirt: Jeremy Scott


DIY jump suit: original suit, Goodwill (for $8!)


Modifed Jacket w/ Hair sleeves: DIY

Modifed Jacket w/ Hair sleeves: DIY
Shirt: Le Chateau
Shorts: Thrift
Shoes: Demonia "Creepers"

Recently, the Winnipeg, Manitoba (Canada) native competed for the chance to be H&M's MMVA Blogger and although he did not win, it gave Chipman a chance to put into words his blog's mission and inspiration:
"Throughout the years my style and taste has evolved, but my mission for my blog has stayed the same; to give an original menswear point of view and to always be true to myself. I do so by showcasing personal outfit posts, step-by-step DIY projects, and featuring designers and companies I really love. Blogging has given me the opportunity to talk with people who I would never have the chance to meet otherwise. Through Blogger, Twitter, and Facebook I've been able to chat with other bloggers and designers that I really look up to. I think music, fashion, pop culture, and art all play a large role in who I am."
Shirt: thrift store, miu miu
Hat & Sunglasses: vintage
Shorts: thrift
Shoes: Demonia "Creepers"


DIY Studded Leather Portfolio: Goodwill


Jacket: DIY
Silk shirt: thrift


Check out Chipman's fashionable interview...of himself!


Chipman may be Canadian but he most certainly embodies the American motto adapted for all Shopping Savages: 'that fashion bloggers are endowed by their own creations with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of fashions that bring Happiness.'

Shorts & Flannel Shirt: Vintage

**Tobi is the official online boutique of Pull Teeth. Get 20% off when you use code: TEETH20**

Think you've got enough style to be considered a shopping savage? E-mail your photos to dwaun@shoppingsavage.com with a breakdown of your outfit and your photo may be our feature of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment